We took Jaidan to a cool little park in Downtown Dallas this past weekend. We sort of just stumbled upon it. It had a great splash area, which Jaidan loved, and a very unique playground with little "bowls" that kids sit in and spin around!
Ha! I know, as you can see from the pic, he already comes up to my hip! And I'm telling you - boys eat so much food! I don't know if I'll be able to cook enough to keep up! LOL!
It was a wonderful life when it was just two. Life became even sweeter when little Jaidan came along! So what if we don't sleep as much and we have a few more greys?!
I can't believe how big he is!!! Growing up too fast!
ReplyDeleteHa! I know, as you can see from the pic, he already comes up to my hip! And I'm telling you - boys eat so much food! I don't know if I'll be able to cook enough to keep up! LOL!
ReplyDelete