Thursday, March 24, 2011

And now...from the Funny Farm..

Jaidan has been very entertaining with his sweet and funny mannerisms. Some of the latest -

  • He toots at the dinner table and proudly proclaims, "I farted!" (I know, this is cute now, but won't be in a few years!)
  • When upset, he tells himself, "It's okay, it's okay" calmy and in rapid succession. He learned that from my mom, who was watching him last weekend. He was upset that Manish and I had gone to dinner (we were all vacationing in Chicago at the time) and he was already in an unfamiliar place. My mom would say, "It's okay, it's okay," over and over!
  • He kissed a scratch on my leg and said, "Boo-boo all better!" Then he brings over his toy plastic horse with one of it's legs broken off and says, "Boo-boo?" I said, "Yes, that would be a big boo-boo!"
And finally a sweet thing he did the other day... My dad was about to say his prayers - he does so every evening - and Jaidan was waiting patiently for him at the altar, sitting cross legged and hands clasped in his lap! I definitely need to take a picture of that next time!

2 comments:

  1. So cute and sweet!! That's so funny about the 'it's ok'. When Maddie toots she looks to see if we heard it and then she starts laughing. They are such little cuties! Dont' you just want to eat them up sometimes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love these little people!

    ReplyDelete