
On the whole, I would say Jaidan is a very affectionate, sweet child. On occasion, when he does something he is not supposed to, I will give him a stern talking to. And then he will do the sweetest thing - he looks up at me with those brown eyes and asks "Hug?" and gives me a big hug! It's almost like he is saying sorry by giving me a hug! He will do this on his own, without my prompting him! I will say it works - I just can't stay upset for too long!
So sweet! When I have to be that way to Maddie her eyes fill with tears and her chin starts to quiver and she walks away and faces the wall. It breaks my heart. I can't stay mad long either with that sad little face. They sure know how to work us!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she faces the wall?? Awww, that would break my heart too. These little stinkers know how to pull our heartstrings!
ReplyDelete